Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My week on a Post It Note...

That One Mom


Why bother wasting your breath... when you can simply sum it all up in one neat n tidy little post it note. Click the post it note at the TOP of this post to join in the fun or simply read what everyone else is posting!

  



                                                                                                 

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

4 comments:

Mandy's Creative Corner said...

LOVE your task manager idea!

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Oh, I have a MAC, but CTRL/ALT/DELETE sounds great to me! Sometimes I want to do that to my entire day!!

Imaginative Me said...

Hahaha TOTALLY with you on the Karma thing! It would be quite entertaining.

That One Mom said...

Hahahaha! A side of eat it or starve!!! That. Is. Awesome!